Monday 20 April 2015

4 weeks Remain!

More stuff has been done! My laptop died, R.I.P, so iv'e spent this week in uni, in between watching daredevil. (watch it!)

Anyways....
A box...

And a shelf, exciting, eh?

Protagonist for my Eden project, I currently despise all the head designs, so I have that going for me, which is nice.

My super mega massive turtle guy, thumbnails.

Head designs of my super mega massive turtle guy.

final line art for my super mega massive turtle guy.

Colour tests for my super mega massive turtle guy.

this is not my super mega massive turtle guy, it's my scavenger, time to unwrap this sexy beast!


















































































































































































































































Less than 4 weeks until the deadline! D:
 
 Next time on Matt's Blog... Stress!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment